The Internet has long been a great tool for business, but you
Sign Up Today +
Get a Consultation
Interested in seeing what We can do for your Business? Contact Us to see how We can help you!
This whitepaper will evaluate the differences between traditional technical support practices and modern managed IT practices and the pros and cons of both in regards to small and medium-sized businesses
Referral Sign Up +
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who you think might benefit from our services? Let us know and we will get in touch with them!
Wireless Connections began in the 1990s as a wireless ISP in Norwalk, Ohio. As the company grew, it became clear that the methods that we were developing to manage our own network and to determine coverage areas could be useful to other WISPs around the country and even around the world.
With that, Wireless Connections became the leader in providing expertise needed for proper design, equipment purchases, implementation and maintenance of wireless networks in both licensed and unlicensed frequencies.
Our clients include ISPs, Utilities, Telcos, Emergency Management Agencies, Municipalities and resellers across the world in need of a wireless solution.
We provide solid solutions for your entire network needs and have the resources and flexibility to customize services and training to make every wireless project a perfect fit.
Wireless Network Design
- Network Expansion
- Quality of Service
- IP Router Configuration
- Redundant Ring environments
- System monitoring
- Service and Support
Advanced Propagation Models
- Keys for wireless network planning
- Link verification
- Service estimates
- Frequency Planning
- Interference rejection methods
With Wireless Connections as your outsourced IT partner, we can manage your network too, should you wish, to give you:
- Less Downtime - Faster resolution leads to more productivity
- Network Monitoring - We keep an eye on every part of your network and can help identify problem areas quickly in outages
- Alerting - Get notified of outages right away, instead of finding out from your customers
- Fewer Day-to-Day Issues - Proactive maintenance prevents issues in general
- More Opportunities - And more time in the day to take advantage of them
- Flat-Rate IT Budget - Know your IT expenses ahead of time, your accounting department will thank you!
- Infrastructure Protection - Keep your network and devices safe and secure
- Business Continuity - Through backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices
- A Good Night's Sleep - Knowing your business is in good hands 24x7.
Not sure where to begin, or even if Wireless Connections is a good fit for your organization? Contact us to learn more about how we can help move your business forward.
Your wireless Infrastructure is our Priority.
Your IT infrastructure is our priority.
What Our Clients Say
Doing business with Wireless Connections has been a pleasure. Mark Pitts and team are a great bunch to work with! They really know their stuff when it comes to eliminating annoying computer issues and making technology actually WORK for businesses.
Wireless Connections Latest Blogs